What is ATLAS?
In our never ending quest to serve your association better, Kaman & Cusimano has developed an internet based program entitled ATLAS. ATLAS stands for the “Association Total Legal Assistance System” and its name represents its purpose — to provide legal assistance to our clients. This legal assistance is available to board members twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week, and is included free with your association's Service Option of representation with Kaman & Cusimano.
Designed and created by Kaman & Cusimano exclusively for our clients, ATLAS will always be expanding. Features that ATLAS includes are:
• Case status information - up to the second status updates for your association's collection and enforcement cases
• Seminar Information - including registration, the "Success Basics" Webinar, and past seminar materials
• Handbooks - samples from other associations
• Articles — educational articles for board members you as well as articles for your association’s newsletter
• Board Roster - view and update board member contact information
• Forms - for items such as proxies and enforcement letters
• Newsletters - samples from other associations and articles for your association's newsletters