Kaman & Cusimano, LLC is pleased to offer our spring seminar series to our service option client community association board members and their professional property managers, entitled "Attracting and Keeping Board Members and the Impact of Professional Management."
Topics to be addressed include:
- Why not pay board members?
- Should board members be reimbursed for association related expenses?
- How to attract new board members
- How to keep good board members from resigning
- Eliminating harassment of a board member
- Managers and management companies: What they do and what they don't
- Types of management
- Evaluation of management
- What if your treasurer or manager quits overnight?
This seminar is exclusively to Kaman & Cusimano client condominium and homeowner associations and is FREE OF CHARGE as part of your association's service option with Kaman & Cusimano, and is presented at locations throughout Ohio, including Medina, Akron, Sandusky, Warren, Cleveland, Eastlake, Columbus, Easton, Canton, Dublin, Polaris, Cuyahoga Falls, Independence, Aurora, Beachwood, Dayton, Cincinnati, West Chester, Strongsville, Painesville, and Westlake. To make a seminar reservation, please click call our office or log into ATLAS and register.