Shannon M. McCormick, Associate
Shannon McCormick earned her law degree from Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 2009 after graduating from Niagara University with a degree in Political Science. At Kaman & Cusimano, she engages in collection actions on behalf of community associations, as well as handling foreclosure litigation, bankruptcy, and general enforcement matters.
Additionally, Shannon currently resides in a condominium. This experience gives her a solid empathy with board members and owners as she faces the daily issues and problems that may arise in a community association. Shannon recognizes the importance of finding real and practical solutions to the challenges associations and their board members and property managers deal with on a daily basis.
Shannon uses her professional background to aggressively pursue collection proceedings on behalf of community associations. She is a zealous and skilled advocate for associations, both in and outside of the courtroom. Her experience in collections has given her the ability to be compassionate yet firm, in order to get the best outcome for community associations throughout Ohio.
- Niagara University, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude, 2006
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2009
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2009
- Admitted to Northern District of Ohio, Federal Court, 2010
- Community Associations Institute
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association