Kaman & Cusimano, LLC is pleased to offer our fall seminar series to our Service Option client community association board members and their professional property managers, entitled “Unique Laws that Apply to All Ohio Community Associations.” Each seminar features a thirty minute “Town Hall” forum where any and all questions will be addressed followed by a ninety minute presentation that includes an extensive educational booklet.
Topics to be addressed by speaker David W. Kaman include:
- Penalties for improper removal of trees
- Speed limits on private property – establishing enforceable speed limits
- Why is an association incorporated and how long does corporate status last
- A board’s duty of care and duty of loyalty
- Email voting
- Electronic notices to owners
- Must a membership roster be kept?
- Proper handling of records inspection requests from owners
- New towing regulations
This seminar is exclusively reserved for our client condominium and homeowner association board members and their property managers and is FREE OF CHARGE as part of you association’s Service Option with Kaman & Cusimano. Spouses and/or significant others are also welcome to attend. The seminar is presented at convenient locations throughout Ohio including Medina, Akron, Sandusky, Warren, Cleveland, Eastlake, Columbus-Easton, Canton, Dublin, Columbus-Polaris, Cuyahoga Falls, Independence, Aurora, Beachwood, Dayton, Cincinnati, Strongsville, Painesville, and Westlake. To make a seminar reservation, please call our office or log in to ATLAS and click on “Seminar Registration.”
We look forward to seeing you.