Andy is a 2013 graduate from the University of Notre Dame, and a 2017 graduate from the University of Dayton, School of Law during which he served as Executive President of the Student Bar Association and as Secretary of his class.
Before joining Kaman & Cusimano in 2019, Andy worked for a law firm defending and advising Ohio political subdivisions, including municipalities and schools, representing private businesses and individuals in general counsel and litigation matters, drafting estate planning documents, and representing executors appointed to administer estates. Drawing on his municipal law and litigation experience, Andy focuses his practice at Kaman & Cusimano on general association operations, including municipal law, real property law, drafting and reviewing contracts, document interpretation, and writing opinion letters for the firm’s clients.
Living in a homeowners association with his wife Amy and their english labrador Cooper, Andy understands community concerns from an owner perspective. Andy enjoys the opportunity to meet new people through his work and values the privilege to form relationships with the firm’s clients.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. Political Science, 2013
- University of Dayton, School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Admitted to the Ohio Bar, 2017
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2018
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2018
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association