Erika Finley earned her law degree from the Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 2008. At Kaman & Cusimano, Erika focuses her practice on community association collections, foreclosure litigation, bankruptcy, and general covenant enforcement. Erika welcomes the opportunity to assist community associations with the unique, day-to-day challenges that constantly arise.
Erika’s business background and courtroom experience contribute greatly to her practice. She is dedicated to protecting community associations and to finding realistic solutions, whether that solution is found through negotiation or inside a courtroom.
Erika recognizes the importance of communicating with clients to achieve results. As such, she makes herself accessible for evening and weekend board and annual owners’ meetings throughout Ohio to facilitate communication and share information.
- Walsh University, B.A., Business Management and Spanish, magna cum laude, 2004
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2008
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2009
- Admitted to Northern District of Ohio, Federal Court, 2013
- Columbus Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Fairfield County Bar Association