Garrett Humes earned his law degree from the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2012. During law school, Garrett was an articles editor for the Cleveland State Law Review. Garrett has gained experience with a wide variety of association issues through working in both the operations department and the litigation department at Kaman & Cusimano. These issues involve a wide variety of legal topics include Fair Housing law, real property law, gas and mineral drilling matters, and municipal law.
Garrett currently focuses his practice on rule enforcement, contractor disputes, Fair Housing issues, and other general litigation issues facing community associations. He uses his mathematics background to compose clear and economical solutions to association problems. He is very personable and is always eager to provide clear explanations of complex issues.
- Heidelberg College, B.S., Mathematics, cum laude, 2007
- Heidelberg College, MAE, 2009
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, magna cum laude, J.D., 2012
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2012
- Community Associations Institute
- Ohio State Bar Association