Jennifer B. Cusimano earned her law degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in 1993 after earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio in 1990. Prior to joining Kaman & Cusimano, Jennifer spent many years practicing estate planning, trust administration, and business succession planning. At Kaman & Cusimano, Jennifer uses her experience writing and interpreting contracts and other agreements to focus her practice on general association operations, drafting governing document amendments, easements and service contracts, and writing opinion letters for the firm’s community association clients.
- Miami University, B.A., Political Science, 1990
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 1993
- Admitted to the Ohio Bar, 1993
- Admitted to the Northern District of Ohio, Federal Court, 1993
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute