Julie A. Perkins earned her law degree from the University of Akron School of Law in 2008 after earning a degree in Business Administration. Julie’s practice focuses on general association operations, drafting governing document amendments, reviewing contracts, and writing opinion letters. Julie welcomes the opportunity to assist community associations with the day-to-day challenges that constantly arise. In addition to her legal experience, Julie’s time living in a homeowner association for over 15 years gives her a practical understanding of the various challenges encountered by community association owners, board members, and residents.
- University of Akron, B.S., Business Administration, 1996
- University of Akron School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2008
- Admitted to Northern District of Ohio, Federal Court, 2008
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Lake County Bar Association