Michelle Polly-Murphy earned her law degree from the University of Missouri – Kansas City in 1994, after graduating from Southwest Missouri State University (now known as Missouri State University). Michelle has over 20 years of real estate litigation experience in the state of Ohio. Prior to joining Kaman & Cusimano, Michelle prosecuted foreclosure actions for some of the country’s largest nation lenders as well as represented national title insurance companies defending title insurance claims.
Michelle addresses all community association issues but focuses her practice on collection of delinquent accounts, foreclosures, small claims litigation and bankruptcy. Her litigation background provides the experience needed to aggressively pursue collection proceedings on behalf of community associations and navigate all court throughout Ohio.
- Southwest Missouri State University, B.S., Political Science, 1991
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, J.D., 1994
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2000
- Admitted to Southern District of Ohio, Federal Court 2002
- Admitted to Northern District of Ohio, Federal Court 2001
- Ohio Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute