Peter O’Grady joined Kaman & Cusimano in November of 2017 and is a key part of the collections department. He brings an extensive knowledge of the bankruptcy field to the Firm, as he previously represented mortgage and automobile lenders in bankruptcies. Peter is a 2015 graduate of Cleveland-Marshall College of Law and a 2011 graduate of Cleveland State University. Peter is licensed in all Ohio State Courts as well as the United States Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio.
Peter previously lived in a condominium association and currently lives in a homeowner’s association. As a result, Peter has a personal understanding of the challenges that community associations face.
- Cleveland State University, B.A., Urban Affairs – Public Safety Management, magna cum laude, 2011
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2015
- Admitted to Ohio Bar 2015
- Admitted to Northern District of Ohio, Federal Court, 2016
- Admitted to Southern District of Ohio, Federal Court, 2016
- Admitted to Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, Federal Court, 2020
- Community Associations Institute
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Irish-American Law Society of Cleveland
- Lake County Bar Association