Rachel Kuhn graduated cum laude from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2012. Prior to joining Kaman & Cusimano, Rachel spent several years representing banks, mortgage servicers and other financial institutions in litigated foreclosure matters, and, most notably, argued over a dozen successful appellate cases throughout the State of Ohio. Rachel also worked for a large commercial real estate developer while attending law school. At Kaman & Cusimano, Rachel uses her experience to focus her practice on community association collections, foreclosure and small claims litigation, bankruptcy, and general collection matters. She also enjoys attending board and annual meetings, and educating board members and residents on various aspects of community association living.
A persistent and creative problem solver, Rachel enjoys working with board members and property managers to address issues commonly faced by community associations.
- Miami University, B.A., 2003
- Syracuse University, M.S., 2005
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2013
- Admitted to Southern District of Ohio, Federal Court, 2014
- Admitted to Northern District Court of Ohio, Federal Court, 2017
- Akron Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Portage County Bar Association