Rachel Kuhn is the General Litigation Director. Rachel graduated cum laude from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2012. Prior to joining Kaman & Cusimano, Rachel worked for another Northeast Ohio law firm, where she handled litigation in State and Federal courts throughout Ohio. She has argued numerous successful appeals throughout Ohio’s appellate courts. Prior to and during law school, Rachel also worked for a commercial real estate developer. At Kaman & Cusimano, Rachel focuses her practice on general litigation and collections litigation. She enjoys helping clients find creative and cost-effective solutions to litigated issues.
Rachel has been a competitive figure skater since childhood. She has served on several local skating club boards, and has served on several committees within the US Figure Skating Association. Rachel has also lived in several HOAs. She draws from these experiences to help our community association boards operate efficiently and effectively.
- Miami University, B.A., Psychology, 2003
- Syracuse University, M.S., English, 2005
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2013
- Admitted to Southern District of Ohio, Federal Court, 2014
- Admitted to Northern District Court of Ohio, Federal Court, 2017
- Akron Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute