KAMAN & CUSIMANO
Exclusively Dedicated to Ohio Condominium and Homeowner Association Law
The Kaman & Cusimano, LLC Team of Attorneys is Dedicated to Counseling, Educating, Informing, and Representing Ohio Condominium and Homeowner Associations.
Our highly experienced legal team can help your community with:
- Collections, including Demand Letter, Liens, Small Claims Actions, and Foreclosure
- Covenant Enforcement
- Contract Review, Drafting, and Disputes
- Corporate and Bylaws Procedures and Compliance
- Education and Seminars for Board Members
- Legislative Action
- Insurance Policy Reviews
- Governing Document Interpretation, Review, and Amendments
- Lawsuits and Mediation
- Rule Drafting, Review, and Enforcement
- Developer Disputes and Transition
- Maintenance and Responsibility Opinions
- Reserve Law Compliance
- Construction Defects
- Meeting Attendance, including Board, Annual, and Special meetings
Kaman & Cusimano does one thing and does it well! Ohio community association law.
We do NOT represent developers, owners, contractors, management companies, banks, or tenants; we ONLY represent community associations.